As noted in the June 2018 Trestleboard: Tuesday, July 10 @ 7pm we will be holding a Special Communication.
– The business conducted will be Officers Installation, the reception of petitions and conducting a Lodge of Sorrow.
– This is a Closed Installation with Most Worshipful Barry C. Hughes, Past Grand Master, as Installing Officer and our own Worshipful James M. Brady, Jr., Past Master, assisting as Marshall.
– Dress for the evening will be coat & tie for all brethren, tuxes not required.
– Temps are predicted at 90+/-, if the ac is having difficulty there is a chance we may just leave the coats off like we did at our last Stated.
– Junior Warden Elect Ken Weaver has a surprise snacks/refreshment planned after we close